Wednesday 3 August 2011

TOMIHIRO KONO FEATURED BY Tokyo fashion diaries !!!




This is one of very good and popular fashion and culture blog in japan .

Misha Janette
Fashion Editor / Stylist

From the USA, Washington State. I was attracted to the unusual idea of an American studying in Tokyo and came in 2004, later graduating from the the world's 2nd-ranked fashion school, Bunka Fashion College.
I currently am a fashion editor/journalist/translator for such media houses as The Japan Times, VOGUE Girl, Numero TOKYO, Kyodo News, Visa Style Guide, RACKED, Superfuture and TRANOI Magazine. On top of this, I update almost daily at my blog TokyoFashionDiaries.com, making there never be a day I don’t write something about fashion.



http://www.tokyofashiondiaries.com/archives/4470

No comments:

Post a Comment